Re: [SCITT] Call for adoption - SCITT Architecture

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Sun, 20 November 2022 16:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sandelman.ca; s=mail; t=1668961810; bh=m7mZvJ+DCaLALmQXsvRsNRj4tr7+zb8+dd5Lc6NeP2Y=; h=From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Date:From; b=oP3RQbB5vT0EsinvHTkWO9tQeGJSjFiEaLXU3AzJh46CQs1ZKmUsERwhLkoHT7vLH aFdmW2NUBlxx5hrKgt5roCgwZLXu2Cf9min+SXvbzMjtgyFJ6q6rUA8XNHw0e/Jfme ivcpJOYZLft4GkMbU4ff2eDnc+FjHd+vUit8SasboHOa0mpNqwS/315EE7Cl22HdLM ayWPz4rz0h5i//lpBRbrTPpThRMkzxmyMfCowug9QWquZzgnvfSHeLH3sbjykJgRDR b4aBCn9fKIS+gwCmnb4e5Q+QHAadRkCyui3Uw2gkQDJczpS45amoOneUVQwHqngzYs MROph1B2CwOMQ==