[secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-17

Chris Lonvick <clonvick@cisco.com> Sat, 02 February 2013 11:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=1541; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1359805393; x=1361014993; h=date:from:to:subject:message-id:mime-version; bh=Y5DASA6fHxusEieINR9SrRW3+A/O0+mbxDhJojshTA0=; b=NjtOsZ1+M0/rdBY7sIH0cYXKQSuWG4b6N8XAoo6irgSOlvz6cVdWEKIZ VyVOURYtPKNS7R5V8ixBf6p96ASAV+Cg6QBweupVgazsoq1Tig2d8S7nq +jahsBEbZrlBljrh7/aM1JKFsfLkkVTk7yIXXvPZuqtoGPTjwpsvPnBIT 8=;