Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-04

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Mon, 03 August 2009 15:37 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 16:37:04 +0100
From: Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com>
To: Radia Perlman <Radia.Perlman@sun.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2357; t=1249313826; x=1250177826; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=stbryant@cisco.com; z=From:=20Stewart=20Bryant=20<stbryant@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20secdir=20review=20of=20draft-ietf-pwe3- mpls-transport-04 |Sender:=20; bh=bO2T5a77kwdWJzAIviBRO0SfVInUJRd//DJSwvyQUjg=; b=rD9XUUzAPfNp3G+mmOEZQRpe0G3Ccx4zbK5fDPOc2XIgr8tEUWyQdlFSoY qRUQp2HQKPE0DfjyRkwWaEwAr77rGkLudF0z+3/lindRs93gX7dxMEVwcRfC Y/+vM+r+5E;