[secdir] Anyone got a spare hour?

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 27 March 2012 06:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:subject:mime-version :user-agent:from:date:message-id:received:received: x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1332830290; bh=7c4DPJyFlmeOEv/+Pk+Paq4n lARKwEnJEZhdxL7QGYw=; b=ohTkfhK2ZY/ZmMfvDfmHy0eeNrdxeYmA0NJtur90 TagMbnrHnOqTEPp2L5jerGZKFW1LopLx7Zj4YsRQj3uceBbppuofXbOww6nxqHN6 lB6rucPz7n1mFqaLdLJZHObfguLv5t+3o8UtSwqQm/+BHOEBLtCeSRBb4YS5tpxe vQGot8ilv4g4ulZvIKqZejuBBO2JX+HTaz0vUa7LNGKhUD4djcaTp1/JlLidKbeD N2ZmcF+GeMcMp4bfh6G0bHn0v92XExaFOCImhFOlXX2B3NVDCSEwj6cVBdoR/4my TQS8NbeXjsCvYhAdQtZEGOEPj5lYzYanUp+iqn31Gtxc4w==