Re: [secdir] Review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-04

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Wed, 04 January 2012 11:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=stbryant@cisco.com; l=2391; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1325675438; x=1326885038; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LwYi6jdv6s5BAAZyvazyGSt1peOjAtcpaH+NwSvMUog=; b=RiujoFTAlth8LdAM6qS/Qyxn2BIjoV8IHdDh3WRLrU9hCWr/ZzULcwBh 3kAlQuqIpX0qyNrwT+RxKSpkRX11ObtbG3w0PDT1g3aIaZb7T/gBAOFoE tr9H7dVA/5Wfn9WLDr7Xg8BS8LVO7Uz1cs9z6+J6oFSMEeh8mriwKOHQE 0=;