Re: [secdir] sec-dir review of draft-ietf-avt-forward-shifted-red-05.txt

Qiaobing Xie <qiaobing.xie@gmail.com> Mon, 19 July 2010 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bA3RWqS4RMWk4avyG2ssDnDOqn8iYuPS2UQRTflJbxA=; b=MtvTAwDRJHNbVNi6BeXvzYwnDkYo3q5LriYA7rObK0hwWpSlwBdws+oML3uLoU8xO+ ypD6OAmYc/CvK0rgKOQ6uNsPAWGVJ1PjB0SFvL5PjvGDrfiXFHT1DFaTj8iVM1NEMgUZ E5OFYClshT7zLnqR18ItpFqsS7CdA5xYitwk8=