Re: [secdir] Security review of draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-09

Ben Laurie <benl@google.com> Fri, 12 May 2017 19:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Q0u54JhcezyvtG+8A/gDTM3J0AF9AEqYNSRSRAEjC08=; b=QaOHecRP+3DzYnOQYMPhtDabWVr5H8hgDauA4JZhOpDGAfhxI8rPiGtoDJ+XGgl/Op aimD8Im9ECWv7dYomE//QfSUYWqRA6zUFmH+PpoyCD/nz5PB/dgXz/p24aFUKZctqJTs cVC6o9zf81q/pkOksjMuHtGcC0ejA7y/9DLdaEbzg3V1ny5qfmfo3zMTj8COfTZsN3N9 0HySeaSDlYPhic6T69Kw4RcCmhVVFELqMK/PY1uIzyNr8mnGEgvoDypE6WCidJsg2jWo +j/Ur/4+3xS4kOPEA9sB8BOyKtUgtB8E/mDqXxSrkgZ/omSZJ604ZE41VUpcOrRJRZUz XFJg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Q0u54JhcezyvtG+8A/gDTM3J0AF9AEqYNSRSRAEjC08=; b=s/A7Ty1G1lxME2D/uuJvsQ0fr4rq2VVpzwbkX2Sh/KaUgSmvmcf3sLrJAvGu0DLlGY uNpYcDsPZrjcQNoEHcS5+nVEJTH/9B2ik7fJjG/WUmRj1x3ySsbcmN03AmLXzmoVQH55 Z6W+kABFRuYxN7N3Y2UpQD7/TTefh9+qHQyrSid/VAvc4aYxP9s+udJjRm9utVBBAisV hvFUovFSFemIuuqfFyu+XFCNs4ADlQ8+dy+nDVrB0DP/at6vuVsPS/w3/TpTI/FaPaqE eOnYkXTN3D9PrXajcakhhHaa43MT3UMUH8K1mChyjJ8O6q5Vm4iNcxp7+TwkJqlfp4QP J1Lw==