[secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-dnsop-root-loopback-03

Matthew Lepinski <mlepinski.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 14 September 2015 00:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=nDaeZG1f4qEKH0W8VuBhL1nMA5zjDUiPgcI1KHMdFHQ=; b=gTXJJANsaktWFpkMcY6V+nkRdZcAShB3Yi4wjI4amS+gukAG79hNmMhXs+m7Zay3Gn TuBURr6W2prG8LWUT8vNDpDtaDgPYFy+CQHbKDuukjuaECKe9jUa+fsIp28CaYHpVw/K XCU6wtEM7hrDIQf2ddJ26ZN5k34VlDA5A3hPz7mN8siuVNgIDEKDlNNkFlkgKDPwnJU0 7bAIcSNKxaYR8JJFGjWdKoPY6cMnPw0VsCS32yQ3DYi2Wc+BoavvgMGqaz4xy7atSWnE rXPdP8Yeb77EMq+Bro8P4ArA5gdiChOCtilkZoJ1r3qhcBp+gPFX9L+wdqkWwLHPdYZ/ AoFg==