Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-05.txt

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Wed, 07 October 2009 14:16 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 16:17:49 +0200
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
To: Eric Gray <eric.gray@ericsson.com>
Cc: "swallow@cisco.com" <swallow@cisco.com>, "secdir@ietf.org" <secdir@ietf.org>, "tim.polk@nist.gov" <tim.polk@nist.gov>, "Pasi.Eronen@nokia.com" <Pasi.Eronen@nokia.com>, Scott Mansfield <scott.mansfield@ericsson.com>, "iesg@ietf.org" <iesg@ietf.org>, "hklam@Alcatel-Lucent.com" <hklam@Alcatel-Lucent.com>, "adrian.farrel@huawei.com" <adrian.farrel@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-05.txt

Tobias,

on the being Standards Track or not you are 50% right.

ITU/T has changed their rules, but the document we need in
the IETF (the IAB boilerplate doc) is not yet published,
so I don't want the proposed status changed for requirements.

Let us hope that we can do it for the Frameworks.

/Loa

--

Loa Andersson                         email: loa.andersson@ericsson.com
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            loa@pi.nu