Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-pim-hello-intid-01

Chris Lonvick <clonvick@cisco.com> Mon, 15 August 2011 19:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=clonvick@cisco.com; l=2165; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1313436538; x=1314646138; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:message-id: references:mime-version; bh=WgLSJWfVa7Y6kPcAS4nAebQxF+Tu+hSKpIdrnO9PqNU=; b=Z/ClvEFjtkEwiklZhxcyXiXT9sW7//TfGkiNZm/OP+4UDMvUka4Nnfgu tION26c279rE7f93Nxn6uLepsqFNu6IZ4obk2GdvcAsk4c3DmaVFkf+1t SGAzcaEe/+T93diyTP2VZAajVnvQ862GLre6tw9jcmd0C6fGzaG/Ak8rt s=;