Re: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-jmap-core-12

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sun, 06 January 2019 01:01 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YsAUkMcUOqZMdFK1YecIWKd8txpq7HeDgJYQou/tk8w=; b=H5wLMLouvSdcGk50sLTpAPV5IDGfg3IVuG4QT1XFnlgSnrjwwVXpmHck/m/ONVAmAL gPe3Bh3cZaC2qLTEJXO5EagUMeXUA7fwIFcxhKf8GwJg6QmsJEK7cBpPoeCgxduKJGqf 5o0ygtN4unjIHj0tKBbZw+KnR5G+Q73yUz6H+a3zEBlS+IWjIv3+PiRoqubYBzxu/EyD Ie5ZgXMd6tcxWXZbLZWNbSa/nMbRrZO9L/T1tTbMUn+VcmunX+JsIjmg5H8Eiqj8U/y+ cZ5tyLV7L7S2i4EBC62kAqxuVr3dEwTziD5RFjzwzBzBUAcMKwWbiKLsCEMuPoTAdJ+2 kncw==