Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping-08

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 22 August 2011 14:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=xRKznNf9ecHvs98APJVMy7aNCX/EgMf8SnfB4tfCZ/o=; b=cpGEv8+y7WFQ2al1o2CsqigkWbZspWqP8CJGoCKv1qzxiEsNyZ3uv0Q56QEp3qPAv6 5FOmMKY5+wCDzLJ256AhrIFGdxztOJ36LWBLeik8arATUOVPqbPIr7jWKHPQ3NqYDd+m F+IKUAGQn5+5bTxSa5Uonbng6uVaSTPSJzbpw=