Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-rmt-pi-norm-revised-11

Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com> Wed, 13 May 2009 12:16 UTC

Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:17:01 +0200
From: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>
To: David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
Cc: secdir@ietf.org, tim.polk@nist.gov, Pasi.Eronen@nokia.com, adamson@itd.nrl.navy.mil, M.Handley@cs.ucl.ac.uk, cabo@tzi.org, 'Joe Macker' <macker@itd.nrl.navy.mil>, 'Lorenzo Vicisano' <lorenzo@vicisano.net>
Subject: Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-rmt-pi-norm-revised-11

Hi David,

Thanks for your review.

I forwarded your message to the WG. We have other documents with similar
security considerations that needs to be clarified. I am taking your
feedback serious and tries the WG to provide feedback on your comments.
I think there will be a benefit in clarifying the implementation
requirements for these solutions.

Cheers

Magnus

--

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com