Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-rmt-pi-norm-revised-11

Brian Adamson <adamson@itd.nrl.navy.mil> Thu, 28 May 2009 16:33 UTC

From: Brian Adamson <adamson@itd.nrl.navy.mil>
To: David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:33:36 -0400
Cc: 'Magnus Westerlund' <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>, secdir@ietf.org, tim.polk@nist.gov, Pasi.Eronen@nokia.com, M.Handley@cs.ucl.ac.uk, cabo@tzi.org, 'Joe Macker' <macker@itd.nrl.navy.mil>, 'Lorenzo Vicisano' <lorenzo@vicisano.net>
Subject: Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-rmt-pi-norm-revised-11

All,

I have submitted an updated NORM draft that I hope fully addresses
Dave's comments here.  I actually took his recommendations on clarity
of requirements language (SHOULDs, etc) throughout the whole document
and not just the security issues section.   There were a number of
cases where there were lower-case "should", "must", etc that needed to
be emphasized with upper case or alternative language used to make the
requirements aspects clearer.  This was a worthwhile exercise as I
found a few more grammatical errors, etc as well.

Brian Adamson
adamson@itd.nrl.navy.mil