Re: [secdir] [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-foudil-securitytxt-08

Randy Bush <randy@psg.com> Sun, 29 December 2019 05:38 UTC

Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 21:38:36 -0800
From: Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
To: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>
Cc: last-call@ietf.org, secdir@ietf.org
References: <157720267698.19361.11750709876624228448@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAAyEnSOx-MH0Ua6o9j-zMKwLktvYGXzBUw1ZkuO49BWD+1yxRQ@mail.gmail.com> <24070.38156.658126.30539@fireball.acr.fi> <760F7FE4-B10B-42FA-B3FF-0F73BEFEC953@akamai.com> <F73568E4-2AD0-4C9F-AD03-EBA831D569AB@nohats.ca> <CACsn0c=KkDzwXYMzWW88_OcX8GpJ92e3yrXeWR=v0SdQRYzxFQ@mail.gmail.com> <m2sgl4i92o.wl-randy@psg.com> <20191229033101.GE35479@kduck.mit.edu>