Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-6man-flow-ecmp-03

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Tue, 05 July 2011 18:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=bew@cisco.com; l=4689; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1309890148; x=1311099748; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=EVhYiK47WDQSXfPEmC0P+EvddWTXGCt0SSdrCizlW74=; b=QQx2LMVvSiXvW0bDopz+0JXurKPzTqESfZqVjcbB869kBVwt3bldN9mq PutqHqdrgA8+sfB0tgZViy6tqw2mCav7EMf2vjCTgyP5J9VKcizEXxXS7 Phtg4sxZ3igY5E2q2LPO2R7NfCt9zPUlii6G13WYA7HCspz4w+pJwo3cb 8=;