Re: [secdir] [spfbis] SECDIR Review of draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-19

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Wed, 11 September 2013 16:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=OFUEkfGms1yjtgV9g6CStIWaSTTg9EedrPvmm+62DuE=; b=lC9BqIACzOjHoq5zT09Z8dZ03ZRerzFXVllcP+H7mMwow3rZcW4Y2zNXQZXcXMy+Rr h84zmPDE69W5RGLMJKHRPAJCuxM/Vgvl7h3SuuvwdqhLFLzSsHuFFkmabUGCTxEKdgRP r0OWJixwg7Wtzedd2t8o1u3dZspTZOTI9S7HuX+pa95bglO5osSqly81ESOSnUbI9ATa HylXrglE8/8bw+FjOkZxHtw+EnOck6nUjI6yO9DdoDxVDL5IYxCnp/1nouvOUj4+++VY tWVSdWeu70y09HoFPFUTdtesfCoOtmWZcKQY/pUGe4YdtYHhh38bp+mFk4QbiLutRvYw HchA==