Re: [secdir] Security review of draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp-07

Michael Thornburgh <mthornbu@adobe.com> Tue, 25 June 2013 18:50 UTC

From: Michael Thornburgh <mthornbu@adobe.com>
To: Hilarie Orman <hilarie@purplestreak.com>, "secdir@ietf.org" <secdir@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:49:27 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "rs@netapp.com" <rs@netapp.com>, "draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp@tools.ietf.org" <draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp@tools.ietf.org>, Martin Stiemerling <martin.stiemerling@neclab.eu>
Subject: Re: [secdir] Security review of draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp-07

hi Hilarie, Security Directorate folks.  (note i dropped IESG from the CC list because i already sent a note there)

i have uploaded a new revision -08 of this draft that addresses comments raised during the IETF Last Call, including some of those raised in this thread.

thank you for helping to improve the quality of this document.

-michael thornburgh