Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-kuegler-ipsecme-pace-ikev2

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 14 April 2011 16:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=zUrt3E/4IcIaHOlPmV2PHUzRCmkoGkp+at9184iHd/g=; b=kbo36N2uX6SzbqGtsNgiLsuRyjcXg+9BM0Kz08Z1dMq+dZq7vB97ZokhotQNBQ6yj9 20qZB3fHhiA6AlyXlotDr8rZnqcPOdaqFAedz+iv9KyPk82PX5ga2Vcb/i5VcRO4+ZOB qQvifO5c19EPk9w2XKJc8jCjv0ggssKEv8pmc=