Re: [secdir] Routing-Directory Review of "A Framework for the Control of Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON) with Impairments" - draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-impairments-07.txt

Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com> Fri, 21 October 2011 12:25 UTC

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:24:46 +0000
From: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>
To: Acee Lindem <acee.lindem@ericsson.com>
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: EOQx EY4W MwVz NYS6 PtMT U8jU VQcg W4gs d0QQ gj8u hDRK o2nd sMfc tN5X uzPS 0vqF; 5; YQBjAGUAZQAuAGwAaQBuAGQAZQBtAEAAZQByAGkAYwBzAHMAbwBuAC4AYwBvAG0AOwBhAGQAcgBpAGEAbgBAAG8AbABkAGQAbwBnAC4AYwBvAC4AdQBrADsAZAByAGEAZgB0AC0AaQBlAHQAZgAtAGMAYwBhAG0AcAAtAHcAcwBvAG4ALQBpAG0AcABhAGkAcgBtAGUAbgB0AHMAQAB0AG8AbwBsAHMALgBpAGUAdABmAC4AbwByAGcAOwBpAGUAcwBnAEAAaQBlAHQAZgAuAG8AcgBnADsAcwBlAGMAZABpAHIAQABpAGUAdABmAC4AbwByAGcA; Sosha1_v1; 7; {4230616F-A163-4899-9382-9B626B911754}; bABlAGUAeQBvAHUAbgBnAEAAaAB1AGEAdwBlAGkALgBjAG8AbQA=; Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:24:35 GMT; UgBFADoAIABSAG8AdQB0AGkAbgBnAC0ARABpAHIAZQBjAHQAbwByAHkAIABSAGUAdgBpAGUAdwAgAG8AZgAgACIAQQAgAEYAcgBhAG0AZQB3AG8AcgBrACAAZgBvAHIAIAB0AGgAZQAgAEMAbwBuAHQAcgBvAGwAIABvAGYAIABXAGEAdgBlAGwAZQBuAGcAdABoACAAUwB3AGkAdABjAGgAZQBkACAATwBwAHQAaQBjAGEAbAAgAE4AZQB0AHcAbwByAGsAcwAgACgAVwBTAE8ATgApACAAdwBpAHQAaAAgAEkAbQBwAGEAaQByAG0AZQBuAHQAcwAiACAALQAgAGQAcgBhAGYAdAAtAGkAZQB0AGYALQBjAGMAYQBtAHAALQB3AHMAbwBuAC0AaQBtAHAAYQBpAHIAbQBlAG4AdABzAC0AMAA3AC4AdAB4AHQA
x-cr-puzzleid: {4230616F-A163-4899-9382-9B626B911754}