Re: [secdir] Secdir Review of draft-ietf-teas-fast-lsps-requirements-01

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Mon, 21 September 2015 16:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=MC4lsP9vFFJwW0UAc57DOFe9JLGKN3yA6hUXNkkoIsM=; b=uQbwFexMrd9ty5W5S72WCGqw/lBf7zASKBuiOOe6cPQ3Krs/rxiPBMI9ELV3+tnIWL dmruxIFuQ+VTfUSNbP30ipnLGJm2IeSHFE5kwaepSaRRFRga0WNIDrhp19DmNYSJZw9y zR/H91obZcHTkcvCAX4RWBTDmQx3Gely6Kk0JAsNz85/zjhkfs2NsK6/PdHK91nPF+Ih SaYSRK2scVV9S22Gh4PquAhZyqx2WMnADG+lTJvh6rfIa0FX4YmWJBW7lJ5edFgVpsAF FCw2yYrLmiw8EAJf8wKjSOlRil/31EP44l8lAJG17U65L6T7a+Pgp7lO1izRUP0zYWAO EXfA==