Re: [secdir] Secdir Review of draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis-08

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 01 February 2016 00:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=CbojxUlO/kI50ti4Xrt35fr03QBebrjwkJ1pHnOlEPM=; b=vbS7jH37G1tsSHCBt5KOD5ayIWfPl7WIT0mNNXJl35Xrlr3pgn1bMTRj7+aZl9MyFa j8WopVUin9LJaRfUWsIzgv4uE4fCwi9Pkmd4WLSNElsweVnJCGtWL8CcYvWzdww5vwWM 2Iu/Q9WEsXzxphyykWyFwEjqt5bNtIid6MFAjtRQZqhUsnhJy/BbIe5LHiD8ZMBkcoj+ 6v4YAfCB+94LOZzjKMnPI3eORG1ovifPahMu3YdlGE5KPK3QQrbu9BWmtum4cgFnEqjD oizECZmR3S0+IQqIEDbyOMfUEhKoAlVx43r/3LOgqpqpR8liP5QydVcix4G0CjmZ0g7b utXg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=CbojxUlO/kI50ti4Xrt35fr03QBebrjwkJ1pHnOlEPM=; b=I6cwrkdUl7it0wo5CL+/dZ/IBTG4+SLRDeALjuvKcfFj1rYM6ulgYxCAZG++QIaQs+ xIqJdvDzGSsvvF/nYObsjm/5Tul2Q4kIMvPpMPDyklNkzGESypGpR2Fvf0h0RHpqJsTL i+TXmMDjC/ZcZq4vdtYl0434GzRrINT/7gJGcD3u2w4ZXHdUgjArcjovkpoGyrkwMluK jwB5mlR/9WdU4UBY5p27+XZqDugexN8wi3Y6fbGy3mtCbOL9+mbKHr7ZJ8HY6qYR8Wju jVQ04xrqyrDJABi9cWJJWBHGWYQDpQL6xB/XC373u9QQjMtUl/juu0TGlhtSXqFdMmUn Iojg==