Re: [sfc] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-13: (with COMMENT)

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Sun, 17 May 2020 19:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZzkPPNEx8ZFeSZEpRuBN7mqvofAVg9Rlc0dc1hsSyvc=; b=ft1kA8Q10DZj+XkV1blOKMysh/9WhNN7L3YqmTJHVhP+n69RDtmtPKmr6AOicoRJPV QoxUiah2zlWvGKJ6jakdJTAz+kQevqQFjJRXxc8t2lx/NoWTDRbUu3rHVx48IwPmaWA0 zPZsc+R5J01qq/pkSHkYmIp0YFohCkayfEoSH1enXu9QQCRJgKWxmlga7DIe140HiYYD ZTggeK7YEMC0A7N0q/1y2+ltnLNGu2EjBirqZUTJV8Bs9o0e7gFDtrk4TqLmYt5kX8Za IDhY8kWSAdlW5sqb9WueIg/WJovoOufT4TEFSGkNsW1ExvUmsQMWLP1/Va4QBCLOTxH8 d5Ow==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZzkPPNEx8ZFeSZEpRuBN7mqvofAVg9Rlc0dc1hsSyvc=; b=Lq6DdTjRqMwBXpwCarkmFlGICsAjTLTlDNrVHPsQEoquQ7JWGK7ez3ZeD+OsyhSS7/ Z3yGpyn4j9EK08ZgkcwIsk0ffbArUhmSOuWUbt/JKyOqbibX9YPuL1+BxtRQrLQW/xaY nnZD5w25mUlNV5v/gHuL7wvNX4V+ioCfEOP5W/j2off7jfXTW6bmEUsdgsuCwqdJyFoX rdAxE5XK3vReyu1FUQIXEyp9dtpSxn1GVfdOg87SR0O4imNHoQat8wSqDY+EGs28oK88 pL/DpNj40koAd095Buqgze5TRbcGEaM7HIjHFy/qo44dNnEK3PUITBUKQ5GryEveE75x xVYg==