Re: [sfc] IBN Path Configuration solution for draft-dolson-sfc-hierarchical-05

VictorVu <minowar91@gmail.com> Sat, 18 June 2016 16:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=q3dSb6Jvy9+p0riA3lhcg21nqEsnu5WB0WMm2rPYS9w=; b=tVMLp+RE6T4y1xJ/tG5B1SnXllImZw50zT1+SvM6fKFnNezfgKWrq9yntRxcuObU3r LwCtneRNstI+JYY8YPEOU9/UYxV0+/F296foFCJDrS0QoIIIkHeScB3IQ3FQw/6SrFL/ Q5rw0rBXMB7Kt1pWe8UiYxX5wCxhtuzoHKRGFPCfVVN0cAR1mx+bj6yO14bmZkTMbEMA VkWD/VHDbpJOJkvVTbab+4CUc4QzXR1GYuK6pDFt//s23VzeKh0qusAtn/Qo/bmR7NCI q1kkHHimdwrP6DG/UpWgTbQdrr74QLWBxpdym4hk3Lw2f2vqm6HrBVUOZZVDkF3ywDfF oZrw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=q3dSb6Jvy9+p0riA3lhcg21nqEsnu5WB0WMm2rPYS9w=; b=mSMVv83UwEsNVG+mQQeRRPG+TX9bJnZHISe43n+DUAuziEojG0gpafkhwBqsDo9i9M p1WCkMZT6CkG1ZGL87fQrHOOpZ5KDsbLEZqJSl5fJMDAw5BDe6nH8ueOOQtg6K18U03L TQB/jHm9wxiX0ZiGDmQ1hTfJ2D5VD4tIvGw1b1/e8OgZg241IhO8KhsuFiawj1QKnVuN /7IaGpJRkO4/oBP730IUkUrkhQ0glmeDPplTtWAFXPI/mwNLlLtsvq6V0YrpH5iC558Y RgPOh2odY6EcC9NBw9CbkNYZ/iuq3YWC3WHmB8wTPHFgvetoURtzaqYJIC26czYvDMWe C/og==