Re: [sfc] Additional AD review comments on draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-20

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Fri, 22 September 2017 20:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1VAXZuonXdYWNDerNvNajJ2WtzK7Z2wIKhV2qufihgo=; b=amPn7rQjN8jAKnB20M60ovjVBs280M/JPSU6KBntRLgHkqinGVw2vAobw2l35tL3Ja raQumeWmOMtzryUtF8fVtTd0bTY02xS0NQej0Zk7LsKP3NMJVwqRoK/kXEnIT4RG0nTw CAUtkpEgXZfiHOy+huTi6IRnEjkPf6HXny/faknTXH9D8ueFcJG6Zq8aGe5wnKG+LXOz rbvle2woedmapqfwM9iZe3OoWCx4gFKBn23XTjDl4i4UoQkkp7gZF7y4Jpfsx4A+XCKF qntvv3CEh0J8BiqziYHcDqYRu85wrmPGUmhKZPVXtKyn3jK7ViShvau7fCvGw46kfOR9 Y45g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1VAXZuonXdYWNDerNvNajJ2WtzK7Z2wIKhV2qufihgo=; b=GLHlcWnDHS5kXkwG5Pn1tEWwdSHP/yoSSr27JReaPEOoGElke9KIbHnHfB/HLVrQAu YkgEBZxPjAK+qmFAcbWim2IC4O3EkDPFzRGsL4bDBNUZN0eqGzMpBb9e9apEBPxZ214V SuIkFH4taGYiQjIR64gcgZZ9qBYrk3w8EvOVNWrDhItXcMq8ySilVlGLXe7tBsLZYPz5 6LZ09yKv+sAybbgBzf+fx9X8iMmEtL4miQ5IJ1WcvU6yYyxhOERFiERiIzVpZEbu04kz oBCiA9ClfxHCueu2dUDN8H6DiZb72zas+AMcwuNFx7dcIJN1iTjl9DB07PnML5+Mhdx9 Wcig==