Re: [sfc] Early review draft-ietf-sfc-nsh

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Thu, 21 September 2017 12:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=82000; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1505998052; x=1507207652; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=kKiiW1yyk6e2VDNOXHtJaHWDJ/yMw5dFbMXnGBq/Yv4=; b=L+fcieVBMEYpgVJENKBT3gnZfNtevSNAJkBgQGhDTwbws41u2Seu3IYK eB4rbLOqKPeYUMfalM+jDR1TqqIqRLSnQ6t2qjgkRCbtNCoZDhoFpQ8K6 V9qmMwcTj01+D9ZvzfcFVqwvfdShQaNi1r63Doi22JFHfgQD/g/7HpwDo s=;