Re: [sfc] Early review draft-ietf-sfc-nsh

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 21 September 2017 13:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LxXvXwB5kfo7KCaU/tU62yzy1UOiQ9Wp9yZm/pHOQn4=; b=EsI8zNnOYaH+eORQhbS1OAsWge+Xbk915foEyMKXlo4A4WiiqjV6/1Kq8ZVh7uSanJ Waa2tXfPG2Hzp64Yce6xrkxd1MP0nMUwy8DeJKjUt7QNu9PAvi6YZw7RAZUjKLDuB9Jy Znz6hL86/CyETqPeeZk4qCHRbxOXMTr5MtJtx8LdJQJHjRBvEYpvFNzwAeq19D8iy+5Z fDAvGzPr3gegoGhkLxsX1wkZ7qFT/reU/6VhiLwyXdc+vhnAx8SLLKr8uHW9RYJ+wjUD YqEg4/81zU+AtzKXU/BQp3pUGJhUAw8Wr0PtUQJIZpfutAx3xb6zUnAjy7auRfJDd3t9 7MPA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LxXvXwB5kfo7KCaU/tU62yzy1UOiQ9Wp9yZm/pHOQn4=; b=Ns7Rwhf43XoYqrc7iJ+DE5tkkRFgMO+f+1jD88do2su5+rwtvutCzGrQlOMHyPWE0P bhosDclftun/e5en4lSNFeHbw8C7ge58K+XSJ7FB1jXJdbjdSKZ3fduAYtzDqr+U12R9 Toj4rNg5HJtvjFpoVxe/rFXUZlp8JHdi6+p3XW1yxSlgovYhLXx83HpiOMItvh6nXAmA Lo154xmEdXYZnovAt56N785Q7ukvpBhMn5bgW5ncD9WvGa0Su+lPIXOcX1EGMLkJvnIS g4/7OE5gZRI28s7Axs/tls7mtKTIuhJ7FnZlM3ip1slLIn7Ju7IS7I0UQrO/FJKWnUft xIsg==
References: <CAHbuEH5Nu4mp+eAAuT-4aGwAkkhYw=8=dd96fFiqgybDykym4A@mail.gmail.com> <B0267CF5-FB30-4EF8-A9BC-A86FB97FAE29@cisco.com> <CAHbuEH6LCwDGg+inEEmG6Yyf290CMrKTWk1kxHhpC4v219agRg@mail.gmail.com> <6971D34B-DC0E-4C3E-B412-3C2F8FAE5704@cisco.com> <CAHbuEH42obn8RZ3gyBTWjZXb9r28Ax2A41GeFd6UvAbVE_ZH=g@mail.gmail.com> <43ED911F-2174-4930-A9BE-1B2A81CD03E9@cisco.com> <CAHbuEH6j9c4tapG-Yb_f9iopFok1KteDUocRjqRkWogDpfrVJg@mail.gmail.com> <BF1BE6D99B52F84AB9B48B7CF6F17DA3F18C03@SJCEML701-CHM.china.huawei.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93300A046CB0@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <65C0A290-C73E-40A5-B41C-4E0C4181BDAB@cisco.com>