Re: [sfc] SFC WG re-chartering - initial text for WG review/comment

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Tue, 12 December 2017 06:34 UTC

To: James N Guichard <james.n.guichard@huawei.com>, 'Service Function Chaining IETF list' <sfc@ietf.org>
Cc: Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 14:34:04 +0800
Subject: Re: [sfc] SFC WG re-chartering - initial text for WG review/comment

Jim and Joel,

This is a very good start of the new charter. I agree with the scope.
There are a few things

- it might be of interest to mention working groups you are supposed
   to cooperate with
- since there is an interest in SFC from people with a background in
   "transport" as it is understood in the ITU-T world, we should make it
   clear(er) that when we mention "transport" we are using the term as
   it is defined in IETF

/Loa
-