Re: [sfc] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header-12: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 09 November 2020 12:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1604925761; bh=Da8g3C09+WsC9pA8l7yenPxlcyXVhdvANOyfoZJ7oC0=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=pkAGcizCMZDNEDzI9iOWGTlTX2LphBTwrdSCFbNWGrlUUsseN1EfE2LjCoeyVuFx2 svEzgG3elIXhny9PdVXUsdZ5y8mpGF2THkiCROtVkXrZgmp2cCKTiN2Ii/jaCIdssM ZI+1qysESYwpW0fDP5xzm48WQ2IILH4mmCT7CEI9McE4xsNyVmNgQWQrNRMCRubH22 +kXr30wLzHVjA0CzwGiyNAUBHmCtU+uIQ1OhI+UWr661fXfr/juZPggJbhUvzn0eqf YhWa+N4tiv3KsBLgI2ZzrU4L93g7n3uHsNDpuIMbQIgMUhMQn+zfFrtIaIjNNqfyKp 4yAtrTaii3SDw==