Re: [sfc] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header-11: (with COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 30 October 2020 14:20 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+Fwr6lueN1I/5K7KqmE9BbEPwH4k7mtR287vaPkCZk4=; b=fgxLpyJv6tnCJW8q540F9pToCEjoxBiGxTVgMjfb6ALuFr6my50bdK19xDrxuxuj8/ OMxs5LWK2VPpQRfu+/QQ+/T6hlbjNcDm7bRtb4+TXyIjNSx0HKUDZGlO2H24jfWnHERv hhVKa9c6ltQH9+vwZdedrd69mLEEXVf36JxDbnS1d+QZJhbFq3ANTKJzI8eYH6+mtWcK 1U4eVwRt+Q8Tzwu3F5v/Sspbb2bNgSqg4jl5ZMj2NayR4PkJqOeKn4IehuqJPRUiM7Cn +a3gIC76CYMutvLO/se2L4Ccl+14IOUgetgTaIyrBjIfZ1n4Xuy2tFZgnw9/6ts+/cX8 8huA==