Re: [sfc] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header-11: (with COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Fri, 30 October 2020 08:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1604045914; bh=vlzdJH3YcoPY4DoJ/LIdXxiFGvKOV0kPpBPWAIIgd6M=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=ICf30xPJcQVbbEnHd/DchzRJ1gNV/RGeSZzvrZKn9MiwOQ6vjkCYo2pW/1qYLNkxE zE+/CCorJmqD0gpl6h3Z+uwAtVxbJl88X1Z4e0/Zg2ClUOSLyTsRTZ2jabWLls5SXX HD/f3HIW/iDvK18QoIW09vSKqli6mfPgrTMnohh/uRsEYNUQZ1UVmTH5VEnVgkGrQw pl8gf3v5NFrU3hwG5AJc8nt0IsPEqWAjDbabOghjY6oEBKKOzqcbZLn3ra8cpD8547 rH1stvl9aLdobWV8z5TPA2nUxNkeAy0Ea63RDVlSYNmoR6Gf49HDsviLuhhd9+vl5H 8TZBTAKZCrNdQ==