Re: [sfc] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-27: (with COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 07 July 2023 22:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1688770461; x=1691362461; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=13IoyMNbPoRis1miZXx1r4nngaFlzUYbI7CtEiFABN4=; b=qbs92dqS4E2qWQVa9yi5/2CJbSx+OUO8dVVdhRPpcDBojDIhqo2E2ZZXeNXPM7XtZ9 qF2OerjEJRF3/s3He+K+f18AG9mhpbESKJ9h8Aov0nIzgdOjRfUPL39ATPW3pk/0Tx8p byelmqZhn0HZ9aogJqAvny14Y2xkiKhGLa62lvwZDVJGFZ4yaLrb4IvVclN7pKnlp2Tx mlGbkVOLfoABuMCBhtl8P7i2Wq8TAG4ZXSX8hniSjaHHmUeBH4OcdHDR1Fhx3Vq/IXWN L7iOWYqpaUxt67b4F3/uRa2ZlWR3RRdpNKq6G1wLSkCJAZwI+WZAWLxVLGxOS53zqSe7 d2WA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1688770461; x=1691362461; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=13IoyMNbPoRis1miZXx1r4nngaFlzUYbI7CtEiFABN4=; b=FuA6gNBp5AuOULRY+pUGm5OzQXhZk4lx7b37ynZx6DD7vz5hon7VQ37rWb4pYUac0L 7hQyJ3Tap9WoeAyZl8ZVQ4n9q54QS5bef4k5Y7wmGJgZilq4va5uq+OxUR1N0vsp1yUT Thb5uXpRm1YtQwnvXVWoFoUOGFQAvP9B9zFvxfT+ii85kzuqz9WNCWkiUo7JJ2gOngyS Q8Cq65DoGwHlyKVpnsNyvSgbl/eOj51o0hl5CqZ4pcTET/NezEt7zXgZVqDt/PYihi11 rco4u8A1SDykJxY6p6TKl2xtm3aN89mKcRFONFQgnL5ttJk9PQ0rPq4bhcvVxDA0aFoZ RJfg==