Re: [sfc] Submission of draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-04.txt

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Thu, 07 January 2021 17:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=u3rsYRppk/2rg20q1nveFu86VfRJUApnif9+gwUbA4I=; b=eALD8ngX1LMKrwXxXW0KlLvMtjiEWDAntYygxcO7HRnohKNhNvuPrxa1Tm5cgmMfSC 1Eym1OG5xnKIJxdeFWqxDhK4OPww9teKvsJ6bMn7LDWsIg8zgufha4VmCIRfqUPnlaYQ FvqfbsBjEQaknsTXzti50N4dpoMnv1fhoOgnrsOW4FspOge8f9E1TUZvQsLHY7bi6VQt zoG9+JFjyPcTTC5SOT3cRSgGwcMEFJyuWdg4YgfwZ1LtA1xhbxBh18wQAk6tPU4lRo91 99NQAqTym7AM+xfqs2G7/D6yVYCOles6ytQpgy/xPVvcoBgzVXtu2QXrLTH5W7Rrv9Uw 7A/w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=u3rsYRppk/2rg20q1nveFu86VfRJUApnif9+gwUbA4I=; b=eg6Kq+aSLTIpGekf/SI5mmC8PBb/uF0JNPN1C0CsP7ug+THtrr3sm/clsR8clyKrlQ w0AZsG/oQjMhBXCVg9Qy5Lcps8zjLDHHj9GVWv9t/wogELcdLmzFaI+5qjflD6/NNLzs YA8bOutCbKiur/Egn/Ll1ETcgc+j4ClR5hFPQmopiVyc+ax+aCW7M0uREGYF+N3EMlIo EnYXYX5SoCZZ+PAfBr6ikE5dpoLYJkXwqub72tuDTpwWXSLDAgVCZz1SZ82K9edPVF4q B/7cXG+eswHSnEeKeXfZVrx798iEdeWRGODtjbrH+Md2LIbuNzP9Vn+OsQ6ZWKEH6R1G EAzg==