[shara] ICMP with shared addresses (RE: Comments on the A+P issues (D. Thaler presentation))

<mohamed.boucadair@orange-ftgroup.com> Fri, 13 November 2009 06:20 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange-ftgroup.com
To: mkarir <mkarir@merit.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 07:20:37 +0100
References: <14721_1258014719_4AFBC7FF_14721_33113_1_94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F307914E5ECF@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <4AFC0AC3.8070406@necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp> <29471_1258033673_4AFC1209_29471_2973_1_94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F307914E609E@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <4AFC176B.9010106@necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp> <9167_1258035594_4AFC198A_9167_5495_1_94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F307914E60EB@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <4A369201-8DF6-4488-889A-E1686EB65FC0@merit.edu>
acceptlanguage: fr-FR