Re: [shim6] I-D Action:draft-ietf-shim6-applicability-04.txt

Brian Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 15 January 2010 22:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=I8w9KfEpzCMOwIJkE6WsiwLw5+w2I3zOj5Yn8MiQ/aA=; b=WPwstsXp/xVJQTTiIF/VoDaHU88bLShc9dKDp+AVOkSmH6cgrLdpBPtQ5mtfTi72kw td7JYlEbG5/+h5eW6/04y1Mceh1X5b3t9IhwcgM3qGgLJZdxNp2qcDBQ6qCVaZfAeHRR /0b8UHobPG0om8gT26wrXNJhgiSoD4Pnemfl0=