Re: [sidr] WGLC on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Mon, 20 August 2012 04:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=WetdwWsPLMKeUENDciXZETZRz4HJVgRToP8L+tyEEsM=; b=PH6vVF6S83F/rp0COAhJHA4tIKZDf+CXRL4kE2W2JtI0uyrEEx4r3DGqySYlQbfMgQ aXMcrvN0wpKTl6oB+ySiMgXSzxkYXtCpLqQfQtA3GriH/cz9KJE+90n6Dra7ovbsAI8/ 8jDusmAC1PIeFGYIiOicwlU3XPhySeIJvxTnuQTkCB4t8qdT+sH3qCrLY4y2DkBxHIdK awbnZonGBJLrIZO6gQ9mgiKCh4BjKPBtab0K3egewFhcWVppnd/D0j2j0XDmF0DNOk4M 4UQkZLFmAKyTUT3hHH+O2HEGVQF0ieDhWIhzwLcE4n7DdiYYXbhEs6l/Mo27saLNTUnJ aDuw==