Re: [sidr] WGLC on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-02

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Wed, 15 August 2012 20:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=mP5leoSaplqra9uSMM1IWTpg/9Cv9H50COVl5wsSSmE=; b=aq31PU0trmAvZWnVq/F3c40M8KLLSVhIvQwooJ2tdvLSxoArc0NY/1MC5IafQsoI57 Gj1x2uiaWrOU7Kx6TxVdUcjEPuCNs0pQx24HZVEiU1Gc9Arr34Az+A1Yv7qIYzY8WCGq P0c5lAXmfQKvWqA3rBInPzHmXZu757iRyKwektHkRzHlJOO+Tq6hgPhuM+BliqCw2U0C MPsX1Nx0VJbSgyevYQzODOAbS9lh66i2jGxrBisfFhXJKbHpDE/VI4yUm4w850Z0zZ2g aNp17RnZ2so1bVHdRhLJP0SawSYe4njCuIOUP0u3iqgPoEG4rsMjmB1ym597JhfPTa7d 8CJw==