Re: [sidr] rpki repository and validation issues

Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo <carlosm3011@gmail.com> Fri, 30 March 2012 15:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FQmdQ2/PnJ8KhabBM84+K0GQPBOcVYntXsqtOCzDbbQ=; b=C3UL4jONgt7WPQ893fQSYrE38twGPpF1mKeChz7yfuHmS82fpFC8YFoO7skc1excPJ Om1LAqKtcr+93qlxvWR+gDJfkaqanQ8RLDAJQ9YzjYcuCYC8LooFcIN1b3kxDuoKUtQv uBqZTPYqFmZTVHsN+CDbkrWbC7/yfZLiKgW2iCD+8j2W684J0VXaP3FzSIlWTG4+Jz/p 3mgmHCw487ijSG0CXxl3o2YskWBcknG5vRmAP+X1lpnk7uOpFnfsozLRVx39PE6HfueM lqzEDytN3/Tm8TIBQktJrBXijmA3+Wg/yDl/7S6mwPLifAayOv2YINAPS300JTjNppn4 zYgQ==