Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-07.txt

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Tue, 29 October 2013 17:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=103877; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1383065931; x=1384275531; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=Z8YyUh3mZBArnHJbhz1HuKppoSUT+1oVjxmwMGoYldg=; b=gwOWLpHeIWOrj3f20UxKi+bZ04Jyn9oaS81TRtsajKT9AT/umblmDRpA hJeWJb3ZYRpM6eVke/P5jl5BVMowksxxK0YfazZElPOnK2GLL5CiP9C7U 9u7ge8GqmxHtEyI4U0fefO0dxXqFEtBY5SZhsIZ6g/DkNakYx2y+vy4ii g=;