Re: [sidr] comment on draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol and draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops

Matthew Lepinski <mlepinski.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 24 July 2014 19:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Wdq5kwllw+xpgSkN8B7uf5A0hRF1xsUt2f6GinP3el4=; b=KYCWiUwmew0F1HZVf53Qwvqv4QSIxFa26bBq/GnvpFNYwQcf0DVtO/JVwTmUoCllWs L85Q3R4HxGzEWI6+esybL2D6qjuPuYItFDl0DwncgSNox6ySG0sGm6nkfK++TXEEVLtv g80ukCliZZNiQUmEmnoBPwviOqMUuEh3VblHvqofF++D3wohc7n/BhC7V6mfYyGek637 82Erh8adLE+GZqoDgLRIAkxmM30TWXPKpq5mex/QC5RA3SEIGQYfqWsvyD19qvKOoKM1 NOWIjEeouhUglnTYCJdLyYWttVXn/Zrih/2Jgf1VwlCjv8/bn+q3pEqnTjuWYEZXvuzL Ka1w==