Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis-04.txt

Stephen Kent <kent@bbn.com> Thu, 28 May 2015 21:34 UTC

Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 17:34:32 -0400
From: Stephen Kent <kent@bbn.com>
To: Richard Hansen <rhansen@bbn.com>, gih@apnic.net, weiler@tislabs.com, ggm@apnic.net
Cc: sidr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis-04.txt

Richard,

Sorry to be late replying to your message, but I just returned from a
vacation trip.

I think we can do one of two things to address the problem you correctly
identified:
     1- either say that the example in the doc has been formatted for
        the RFC, and that no LFs are permitted
     2- adopt your text to explicitly override the "no NL" rule in 4648.

Steve