Re: [sidr] WGLC: draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying - finishes - 10/16/2017 - Oct 16, 2017

Sean Turner <sean@sn3rd.com> Mon, 16 October 2017 02:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sn3rd.com; s=google; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=vJsUVuqqKqP+OCQRtsRW7obvbSq041mLiRnid0HMW4I=; b=f3oTKnhSZKTZik6oUi3RB3vNK5XV04c4E0KSfPURnh017WzsjDDSqLXUdJPja0J5L+ kBmDwm84pWBUxuEORXWf0XAXqIdFBVPxoZWFHKmHg4IFs0q61XeHbiTFLn4F1so2uNAL P19rhamTRqpl/sMEjtRi5x8HJN9G2UjxPNMk0=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=vJsUVuqqKqP+OCQRtsRW7obvbSq041mLiRnid0HMW4I=; b=nM99UcudriCedhuC/qugsq8li3OMpLLL2LZ3zCjddVfZK1//W9Ry1Rq6VEihqkUB8A RqPbdjQOOWGUkBYwaSWjqlcyPGDNLE+UUwGcAFOpwru7pbvCfi4fRoqJZL5sKsxx5QZc 4w6rQ2/NP/oM9eANfAiEPghWNKyVVRafnZDAj7UZLoj0uagTtp9KquK5N2qyTj4//bQG zcGKjGdYJCYy9pFyCyFUSc8Y6KSAYAUqmEpWOZ0ItXTTB/EAojeof9v9xfDIVjby77sT WRT8WD9LwZWGZG4O2iP9ny3p3q68y8J6EM9ShLvEth/z3uE6deuhfn+ojGVpM3PSnIkK /Q8g==