Re: [Sidrops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-route-server-rpki-light-02.txt

Aris Lambrianidis <aristidis.lambrianidis@ams-ix.net> Mon, 17 July 2017 13:28 UTC

From: Aris Lambrianidis <aristidis.lambrianidis@ams-ix.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 15:28:28 +0200
Cc: "internet-drafts@ietf.org" <internet-drafts@ietf.org>, "i-d-announce@ietf.org" <i-d-announce@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-sidrops-route-server-rpki-light@ietf.org
To: "sidrops@ietf.org" <sidrops@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Sidrops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-route-server-rpki-light-02.txt

Hello all,

As a quick note, Daniel and I are in Prague, at IETF99. Daniel will be here until Tuesday afternoon and I’ll be here
for the entire week, should you have any concerns, comments, or questions. We’re looking into moving things forward
(read: go for WG Last Call), so we’d appreciate any feedback, in person or by email.

--Aris