Re: [Sidrops] Interim Meeting Follow-up Mail

Tim Bruijnzeels <tim@nlnetlabs.nl> Fri, 23 October 2020 19:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nlnetlabs.nl; s=soverin; t=1603480500; bh=nG22xBG98J/mxJcISwwPMCQVSVA6dJul9Vg7/xIA6wM=; h=Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:References:To:From; b=aA60DM6etioVdsHs6STEM5j6YFR2YJHUXUSzCwzzdNN7NAZkm5wDOfk5q8C1PfB7F KXoBIwfXBywfK7gRQJGDcqJ8km/f+6OlKjbpCMBFu/H2psl+R450d1Ou1iyMHIxjmY sZ29U/tsrt5MXq1b5NUzWQXwSmcuMLljdgQ+L38oH0r44/Dq/sZUgZeg67eonzSbhn CaDGNTwal+MCj3OwpuETwkI9T4jiAm0x36JquCdfpTsBDAapFb//3V5IN+u8OrecSb nefsA5amgaOnwRqkvFbNHTCSoND50DtdatACLl3LWkjvr1lnfA1vylOHd2rrf8uIHI YtDaLPkAyaPVA==