Re: [Sidrops] Interim Meeting Follow-up Mail

Stephen Kent <stkent@verizon.net> Fri, 23 October 2020 15:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=verizon.net; s=a2048; t=1603467213; bh=KqXy/Qtu38FJawN0WI3nhqAZ4unyy99Ugk58cRU14gg=; h=Subject:To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Subject; b=MIwShpkXMGRTRqBKkNc0BNS4wMKUid752fqIUha47nxjBdfPtxNRr64epRdUXyRA8Cn66OWPM5let7CVypLu/0UjMOQttyVRH5NkqlQiijudbuKBIt92O/jB/rBRnYlqd9ZdrELsqvRghDK9cDf7qUZK6fLKGoU576/mgMjlfiQP28s/SqhRaXM1Og2oEW9Ps4FpHZWQA4SA6YRzKG0CuofwEXxlYgPiiY92CK3Xz3Q4njInxnFb8hmeBhuQohQBC5sOzpI0Erh+OxXneCA3ltlr5Ltcd2Vr0G+pwsHxs5XvHWf8smWwA59R7Lqs2huSyyjkxNxRIyy0TNPfDzVs8Q==
X-SONIC-DKIM-SIGN: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1603467213; bh=6JdkLGbSvCwpk/Jg3sxzPnzsFpLEC8zbW+NwnkCxFtO=; h=Subject:To:From:Date; b=CU4Ht70n5C12was+4dh/TM64HlJy82d7Uqj7fcuXgrbUklCZtjAoaESxAFLfZDfZe/iQ4FQhNaC9gMjl6u1M8JDfUYobhBgqXVMimGvbKj+PAm8jU5GrKl2eiGc+ymc2sqSo+Dc6hlJLW3NuodtXuc+oPFQ6CeEv4oKDZ4qLJUsz+5LeK8hMRiYfcb94wRxF2cSu8pEmEdfnaBuZMXSTIBGiL29PySLybJol9FhatMdGK9Ms7UCOdj11GBS/QhU29fFsCnTo9M2yuRfu5/kBGu7WIcRG75IkTHtCL/DnvgqbpivyFQ6e5sfotEkDziCRzYRRKlSsP43ZWLXCChlapw==
X-YMail-OSG: Rbq2HwkVM1kqRRuQvzZFRxwZM9OP14x6avTWrVz0wFtlQZiiqWWwB4ooxI8lFhE JDQL.KmSORHaW2El_7NfHhJqQASq.8eVOOKzc_pCvRZmV8ZHdaceW3AOOXYoMN0KuY6Z5UvRLjPS SeXIm8BK98E_cE3iRjBQzBtL0MVJK47wmQq3X1PiuLxidLLnyu.iElflVOJwozE3nG88XBO_pE0C nIP5fKmvfqeI6zXPX4AQoX.Q80XFZDuvGyoywIZIsgsPQh8rDpiGEqLKihnq4g7uE1YL8SK_7buG 4ERHI0kmiCb19_ZCKOvjtEQNgAQ9ZvLOHRD8LJacZrCLwiQakHKGx0r59zDBuLw8mC5t4qCkGZ82 1lkcM7.8uzf0_oKE6QHEFptAjqbbZsxSErz6ekC7BK6B0PQTAK_2fBtRQ0PuBUb8EO0VydrW03pY IFJ57DTehAEBk5t1AAh6B7iICDA6xlQbNg3WjoIjV53Rox.__jyZeatd8ZERXuHqgZdPnFz2vPsE oc.ZF_Us1RdG28FSxc12kga9acxYeX669EdkUxQsnHGo.DADdzo1gYZblPgXm_OaCLzyY1T31LtM cVZu_q0gsJJmi_goP1KX89HDS3mBeCSiccvlFCeIjnusLdQjog1I167_AzaB.AP_2Hp.XGJoHBj. zY6sQ1ueXMlUmGlorgLb9MjuCFEwItVBzOGXiFt7yyuiNkVENEmRx08AugwirBj5Pg8AjDnqhZir 6An2x6yQm81d8D3ji4hhJlQl9MHZELYwdivVEMUJbnrCt76R8Vsge5JQkPJlFIyr4lvtimsE5ZT_ Xkd56GqIX2Ojc7eAMwcQ5mDFDbXtW4LwdsTsMN23590XzAVzp0ZImTmDoooXWeZPB2Gm.JZ8GLsK b2JlR0.u1JZqSw_h5B7C0Ry22pwb.spmM_TZAS_9fjG6dwtmJ..5iIemy_ZvSZ6CS3ploz_vUTfo FMaBo9_Q5RYEtc5k30lVX0jfNnvM0iqXsMWofpuZCWF8SOZbmSsZD3ILwQ9ISCy5BzGsL029HqYt FeNry2OUmR5HbXjfqYFpZsIh0a9TSPgqftWX.pgiW2c1eqGCr7XxUcepVdM5b.A.6sr0Ve1qsuDI lFIvuWIi4LTE6n8KM8vWop5.E576qg4JvlbO_5ZPxiw_Vrha7HVVO8Pm8J.E0LScE0DbcK9xRbHS wWoz_bd.FkJNwEUagj9UKCuYIGa0wzEk4n.HVXe9PFSSiwOnof1aIQja4eJCBQ6KskYwJQINKZsn waMLWhOdiFpF2GJkVns2L4ThGEEncEtHvVjAO8XVkODFBhE5B.etpYsuVlF6vUiaARM0bRvwqk5y uGpQzUKHHIDxiFX5H_qn13BniGuNUR62MKDMc3x.pQiSFstH3xWfZKcuUJ4CgpXcEET.Sm6mkxTM Oimh91CYZJARyzMYfcAcbzSBiXC01W0k1s768j.R2PbB9Nmu_Gf_XdVyurjby7ZRIE.TTgPjhLyP iFTeRo5Tu8cqyzNC3HWhoOF26KDPKLSw2MX0lDV94_iaZYl0iV1gEzE3cb1J1qFMokpNG8R7.MAA tQrlZqNbEtInGo74ZUsBjwhbqsVZAZAQTWFGJbriAbagYRxZLDz.7LaDIyOLdlKz7EyepjUixfc9 7oSeFPNzY8ZBmu8KpQocZVgyhFNXJWmZ54seYxhM6E9cX1d46Ebt7JF27IwSAzWA.VqxNTt2Cu1. bW9n4RJiX4tIMhEaoptPUX6cDfalg6NvoRyRgHf7qak9gSXlY6bopidGYQcOlaCc9eDjJZatoyit Bry0QLoxLq3ZRDcz_yP3Ucsi8kY6eXfzpAMqcphCiBWhuGp9efLsJi.zrD6YNnbCQgPl72GTG2N0 46eEtTVZ7JylPTbHxc2FEMpt_LfNeAqMQRfXSxaKmAJ3NLvyG1X3kDlKpa_kUMKGEDfqcQiBcxRB l3KMUUEtetZOzfb3rDKMdXfq49ElPp12mewjs3KS7qdlBan3eMpSXa.8JZwZub7Q7WPXxSTcrqSG MkjEhRqiDef9ArUeFyboQJ1BKVAvX0arXEOSihNjTxHRMWKGEsahY_Wp.Wpj8e7hb5JjvaB0zxxy 2Z.Bdo.30rE2rOzj74fbJaqkKj0_Ut6NtT1tOPBro7gPdhmCWPDj5atDxDUgYLXDtA6YcBkAd0gl UnfaRhIeG7efaEzLEYKPYyx9.U3GjiWMjj6WZ5SwHQxt.eRHBTI7WrHF3ii2er7fXL2igDpcr8Cl hl4SScrxq7b54oqszc1VlPHNfCMMHnt74D3gDniKU5SQuVpQVst8fxJ20IigXMnMN2zD51ALKhq2 VP53Ail1PdzzHbiexDRxDfTja9PqzcxtJPZ6ZLDKGfEln8iCnNzcuWudarGx1qI5KqNtvnKXWiQS R2ZohveaWj0ag.CN_L27DG3233jixj63j0fhxLbm_ZnamKmFD0e3kxu0PBgmtRDMA2hMU8CLM4cL 6ePX8fKCJqucjsKAMW7wCUKI9fA1FzbzCgzq8Pnmzq2GRlSS8hTKkcQlX9x1k5wGQ_dMwfiusQk6 zo816Xss3dNA9CxPT_Br7gJUtDu83_uFC8J8PRLhhfyRmyVeWQS7PUvdPbWmKaf4P2nwQuKD9Fq0 ngbI39TxXPPOt.2_Vp614wimtPoIIkJzAy5AcQvPCpT4SIK7xO7wMCZAifzrZDaa75QqTf2A-