Re: [Sidrops] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-sidrops-rtr-keying-03: (with COMMENT)

Sean Turner <sean@sn3rd.com> Tue, 19 February 2019 02:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sn3rd.com; s=google; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=MyzUAd3NkDr6foikNbtpxwOX5U3SioEYI3uIEMeT5fc=; b=PELEjF3TclhI9phcKjyYjPziLg2qkQH0+45RA/yIjm9m57geKSp2XOwOzRRDplakmz rf70hkscVigZguNU885p1Qubiscv1Eoa1/sIOtJBPwi/0lc3Hmigd1iQek9NBHuLs74m JUImY+AeJMagLFhFsGiYrbdztHjdFzYAYwEMA=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=MyzUAd3NkDr6foikNbtpxwOX5U3SioEYI3uIEMeT5fc=; b=GFAxPjWWoEH6xjoeS7XmiCwtCA77GOhs+RuWSBMSxHorQ85/MkVeiEuG6Ey/m6oVkB gg4eN4344fxhrTpxxe5Gg7+PAsyv3XKStMwRysMsrxmDxvT1nvb/QU1mUH0gZ7/lGTYz YZPafn/wV+qya10uvivOUzwFSwfpCiOnM/lIXxrbrOTxGuDwE9L39682JExAglqQ+dFX U3viGqgjRXouBH/Os0+VI78UzRf9mAXBu5xynHoXX7Ay95AgpAH/wZcnjRHAgkYdt+XA XsMvs2FAAdOzP99HRLnNNfxepXYziKtKx1UXPUnicOJYRbs/ZjveMnn/yCg8vqVILPdt 4ybw==