Re: [Sidrops] [OPSEC] [Din] blockchain for IP addresses draft update

Jordi Paillissé Vilanova <jordip@ac.upc.edu> Wed, 04 July 2018 15:50 UTC

To: "Roque Gagliano (rogaglia)" <rogaglia@cisco.com>, David Mazieres expires 2018-09-30 PDT <mazieres-pebagr7ysjghwpqkcqqnjjf4ta@temporary-address.scs.stanford.edu>, "sidrops@ietf.org" <sidrops@ietf.org>, "din@irtf.org" <din@irtf.org>, Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@nic.fr>, "sandy@tislabs.com" <sandy@tislabs.com>, Greg Skinner <gregskinner0@icloud.com>, "leo@vegoda.org" <leo@vegoda.org>, "Alberto Rodriguez Natal (natal)" <natal@cisco.com>, "Vina Ermagan (vermagan)" <vermagan@cisco.com>, "Fabio Maino (fmaino)" <fmaino@cisco.com>, Albert Cabellos <acabello@ac.upc.edu>, "opsec@ietf.org" <opsec@ietf.org>
From: Jordi Paillissé Vilanova <jordip@ac.upc.edu>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 17:50:13 +0200
Subject: Re: [Sidrops] [OPSEC] [Din] blockchain for IP addresses draft update

Hi Roque,

We have built an open-source prototype [1], and it works like you
mentioned: the genesis block includes the public keys that the RP has to
trust. It is a one-time action in which you trust the source code and
the keys contained in it.

Thanks for your comments, we'll include them in the next version.

Regards,

Jordi

[1] https://github.com/OpenOverlayRouter/blockchain-mapping-system

El 04/07/18 a les 14:09, Roque Gagliano (rogaglia) ha escrit: