Re: [Sidrops] draft-ietf-sidrops-6486bis-04.txt

Tim Bruijnzeels <tim@nlnetlabs.nl> Fri, 11 June 2021 13:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nlnetlabs.nl; s=soverin; t=1623418600; bh=Zcub47pLdJATWslGAoONnaisPdu2smBSZGv6gzZd/Eo=; h=Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:References:To:From; b=C+qjfrz6MihZHeqiM+zg7WsLgym/4HiT2KSV9NKN84GBseCvb6ytmntY+EtVZndBA OEl67ZYnfx2cEs1aGfMPR3rwQJF3aZXToz8xKlrfMhZxnw8FSIXqLqYZGS/NysLtBd EHeOj4Ek068yvCKngDBH+c/H+9yLQMk2nMu2YwRGJrOG9xEAUfM9nj+3gHXl/xwDE7 4Blsdshc6urFnqCaKhPPNE4QY0I17Te1Gp7cg3uoxy/Wk/7Xc+up+HtmNBnsyq7Vsk fEMac7ETTyblRiFlQY5a+XUhPadyKkmozJwTCBCzK0ABi9eZimoFikO15K4o/EJi6t N7c8uJmLjKx/A==