Re: [sieve] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds-00

NED+mta-filters@mauve.mrochek.com Tue, 28 September 2010 17:11 UTC

From: NED+mta-filters@mauve.mrochek.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 09:04:48 -0700
To: Cyrus Daboo <cyrus@daboo.name>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1285692398; i=@mrochek.com; bh=WbEqtYm12ShBsdwk5WVBpfVih8h1p1PLxJ/z6B29x1s=; h=From:Cc:Message-id:Date:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=mL61vGP08B+H3t/iAs+Ca5P/z9D3Xypzz9NMZP5UJGizr0ljtJXGGFLL+RileEo1g aZUJWsj0JMiI0QQ4qPDc1kRufxP7y6opWp4LaeAhMS4UZ3wmNhV6tH2nXOfZwDRbo1 4hhHhC5S33usVkVE4Tc2HEkSqs/AmiKxpjxokuxw=