Re: [sieve] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds-00

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 29 September 2010 06:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=sAf8Jj7LiLgjvvbGAbG+Iln+kbLwasfQFOnWS/IinMc=; b=MBvERwy80Qm+QaiHMUHnmhPD9kPJD1o8G7Ey4YBNFhXL5ricZPpZteGmmjK2vZY8cw 0bKbWIOQObgV1THaTI6o+dCDP3CUdI2DgpKvpoD1LIHxt9Z3NeP3CqbyscEafjovl11C OSUeYuIUwPkqycDp7JYqOz/pLA6YLjOMspiSE=